Tuesday, August 14, 2012

50 Shades of...Glass?


 So, I had a super cute pair of sunglasses once... About a year ago.

They got smashed on a camping trip. I'm not going to name names or anything and it was definitely an accident, but the point is, they were smashed and I've been forced to go sans sunglasses ever since.

Until now! Now I have two beautiful pairs of sunglasses in white and black. AND they have sparkles! Enough said.


I decided to show them off at church this week. When I showed Christian, he said, "That's just the pair I would've picked." A boy after my own heart! I went over to his house after church and while we were waiting for his parents, we were listening to music in the car. The album was Gungor's "Beautiful Things." It is truly a beautiful album if you ever get the chance to listen to it. And so relaxing.

Aren't we so cute? ^-^

1 comment:

  1. So cute! You, you and C, the glasses.
    I love checking up on you!
    come to davis! muah!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile! ^-^