Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hiking Adventures




A couple weekends ago, Melissa, Nicole, and I decided to go on a spur of the moment hike! It wasn't my brightest idea, considering that Friday night was Secret Church and all of us volunteering for it were up until 1 or 2 am, but the hike was totally worth it!

Even though we were all really tired, it was a beautiful day. The parking lot was SO full! Everyone was outside enjoying the overcast skies out in the desert. I took my guitar (Amy the Yamaha) with me and we found a nice little nook by the creek. I strummed a few chords, hummed a little tune, (nothing too complex) and we talked about this and that.

We had such an enjoyable time together, that we are determined to do it again sometime! When, I'm not sure, but definitely soon! I love these girls so much and am looking forward to all the fun, exciting plans we cook up for summer! Summer come quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile! ^-^