Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Grace Like Rain

I thought this was so cool! I just had to share it with everyone! And it's been a while since I posted anyways....

So at Youth Group tonight, we began the night with worship in the sanctuary and Jake led us on the piano. It was an amazing worship time and he led us in "Grace Like Rain". It was so neat; the moment the song finished, there was silence and in the silence, it was pouring rain on the roof. It was so cool!! It was oawsome! We just had an awesome time of worship; it was really moving.

I kept thinking about how God continually gives us second chances. And third chances and fourth chances and fifth chances! He gives us hundreds of chances! And it just struck me how much He really does love us! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile! ^-^