Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mysterious Person

Hey all!!! So today, in the mail, some fabulous Mysterious Person, sent me the most wonderful surprise!!! Anonymously (hence the title-mysterious person). They sent me some return address labels with my address all over them and they had little kittens on them...they were sooo cute!!! It was like Christmas in July!! And doubly so because I actually put return address labels on last years Christmas list!! (I get kinda desperate sometimes when my mom asks me what I want... "I don't want anything." I tell her. Well, that will all change this year because I will be begging all y'all for postage stamps!!! And office supplies!) And I don't know to whom I owe my gratitude.So, Mysterious Person-- thank you very much indeed!! It totally made my day!!!


*edit* Found out it was Auntie Colleen!! Hooray!!! Thank you so much Aunt Colleen!!! ♥

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile! ^-^