Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sometimes You Need to Get Creative



So, I was playing guitar this afternoon and I needed a capo. One peek in the office scared me. O_o I really didn't want to mess with all of Dad's stuff so I decided to make do with what I could find in my room. Enter: Rubber Band and Popsicle Stick!!!

I placed the Popsicle stack against the fret-board and wrapped the rubber band around the back of the neck and secured it to both ends of the popsicle stick.

Well, it served its purpose for the time being. I probably wouldn't suggest it to someone else unless they were desperate for a capo like I was. Even then, sometimes it's just better to convert the chords. The sound was twangy but I like the overall look. It amuses me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile! ^-^