Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile

There it is in all its glory--the Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile. Parked right outside Walmart, five minutes from our house!!!


Everything inside of this car is hot-dog themed. From the dashboard to the seats!

The full scale awesomeness with us standing in front of it.

Cameron dared to touch it with his finger!!

Then I touched it!
Outside the mobile, there was a little sign with the lyrics to various Oscar Meyer songs (I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner, the Bologna song, a Spanish version...) and it was encouraging people to sing the songs. Which, I think would be an amazing thing to do for a city-wide scavenger hunt. That'd be fun.

FUN FACTS:

*The Weinermobile is 23 feet long, 8 feet wide, and 10 feet high!
*The Drivers of the weinermobile are called "hotdoggers" and often hand out tiny weiner whistles.
*Various custom license plates for the weinermobile have included: OUR DOG, OH I WISH, WEENR, WNRMOBL, BOLOGNA, and RELSHME, among others.

And it was right here in Tucson! At Walmart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile! ^-^