Friday, June 24, 2011

Family Reunion- Day 1

Warning, these family reunion posts are going to be VERY photo heavy. =)

When we got there, the Washington Tylers had already been there about 12 hours or so. We just chatted, caught up on life. The boys went down and played at the creek.

They had tons of fun! The boys are getting so big!! When I realized they were there, I ran into the house to see them and I was like, "Oh my gosh!" They were a little distracted because they were watching a movie but they said their hellos. And they were so sweet!!

Grandpa had a raft!!

The boys spent so much time at the river throughout the whole trip.

Jack.


Dad was teaching me how to work my camera so I demonstrated a jump for him. This is on the "action" feature. Dylan is in the background. =)

Mommy! And more camera practice!

After dinner, we (the kids) played games and ate carrot cake in the dining room. Jack Jack sat on my lap and I helped him play Whunu with us. Whunu is very similar to Apples to Apples in which one person is the judge and they "rate" the items from favorite to least favorite and you can score points based on how they rated your card.

I found out that Dylan is not really a fan of dinosaurs, Ben really likes the Olympics, and Jack definitely does not like spiders. Who knew? Needless to say, I don't think I won this game. But it was great getting to know the boys playing games with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile! ^-^