Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Mail Day!



I've been a busy girl today!
I got all my valentime's finished and addressed, ready to be mailed out tomorrow! Yippee! I say, I'm sending 15 this year. Of course, the design I picked was utterly complicated and painful and long and whatever adjectives that mean long and hard. I hope my family appreciates them! (jk)


This year, they have lions on them and say, "I'd be 'lion' if I said I didn't like you!" It's kinda cheesy, but you know what? I don't care! Last year, My valentines had duct-tape on the card back and then there was a heart in the middle. Pretty awesome, if you ask me. My valentines this year were set up to be postcards but I decided I didn't want them to get mangled in the post office's evil sorting machines! (nothing against the mail people. I LOVE them. But I don't like their machines when they put all their marks and wrinkle my pretty mail.)



I also filled out all of my invitations for my birthday party! Hooray! It really hurt my hand. This is only three of them.

  
This is the lovely front! I made it myself! I'm so excited! I am actually going to have a real birthday party this year! I haven't had a "real" birthday party in ages! It's going to be a scrapbooking sleepover the weekend after my birthday. I am looking forward to it very much. 

Most likely, I'll blog about it in a couple of weeks. You'll know we had fun if there is a definite lack in pictures. We'll try to be on top of the pictures.

The pictures are dark because the flash washed out the white and it looked bad so they're dark. What can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile! ^-^