Sunday, April 3, 2011

Basketball with Cam

 So Cam asked real nicely if I would play basketball with him and I consented. So he led me to a basketball court at a nearby church about ten minutes away. It would've been longer but we took a shortcut through some alleys.
As you may or may not be able to tell, the basketball hoops were very... short. All the same, we had a rousing game with much yelling, fouling, cheating, and running up and down the court.



 We were pretty evenly matched. I was tall enough to dunk the ball in the hoop, but nice enough that I shot from further away. And missed. A lot.


Our game was even complete with a "halftime" break during which Cam collapsed on the ground. It was a hot sunday afternoon and we only ended up playing for about half an hour. Next time, I say we play half court.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile! ^-^