Sunday, March 25, 2012

I Love My Church Family!

Today was our Annual Celebration! (Which for those of you who don't know, commemorates the beginning of our church. We had a short church service, in which several people (including myself) gave testimonies about what God has been doing in the last year.

Then in the afternoon, we went out to the Puffers for a big party! And as I looked around, I struck me, not for the first time, how much I really love my church family.


Good old Knock out. The classic basketball game that guys get bored with while girls love it to death. The object is to stay in as long as possible. And you can get people out if you are behind them and you make your ball in the hoop before they do. (But of course, the person at the front of the line gets to make the first shot, before the second person can make theirs.)








 Lenea is a doll! She was praying for her dinner and it was so cute! My heart melted!







 The Elder Team!



 Jake keeping the little ones busy!


Praying over the elders..



All in all, it was a wonderful day full of fun and fellowship and LOTS of good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile! ^-^