Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Let the Madness Be Over!

It's that time of year again! The rains are slowing down (marginally), the sun is coming out more often, flowers are springing up from the ground... and I am studying. Awana Quizzing and Games is THIS weekend!

Can I just say that I can't wait for it to be over? I have been studying SO hard over the last few weeks and I will be glad when I am done. I put several projects on hold for this. As the excitement mounts, I am studying harder than ever. Verses, references, passages, questions, spiritual gifts...

All I can say is that we are going to kick boo-tay this weekend! And despite the fatigue I am feeling at the edge of my consciousness, I will keep on studying!
Only a few more days!! Let the Madness be over! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile! ^-^