Monday, March 14, 2011

New Prom Dress!

What do you think of the dress?


Yesterday, on a whim, we decided to go to the Tucson book festival!! It was super fun! There was a whole avenue full of tents and demonstrations. Different bands played and there was food and workshops and of course, books!!

This was along the National Parks row and they had some real chainmail! It was actually quite heavy-- about 25-30 pounds and weighed the person down quite a bit. It looked like a dress on me so I posed for the camera. I also did a super manly muscle-y pose too but I like this picture better. :) What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Meesh! I am in love with chainmail! I would have killed to be able to see realistic-ish chainmail, and to have WORN IT!!! That would have been a dream come true! And I SO want a sword. Like, really bad. I have a wooden one my parents got me from the Tower of London, but it's just not the same. specially since it's tiny... I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile! ^-^