Wednesday, March 23, 2011

San Francisco!!

So this post is a long time in coming...

Buuuut.. Me and Mom flew to San Francisco for four days for my great grandpa's funeral.

It was a sombre occasion but we also had lots of fun as evidenced by the following pictures:

Golden Gate Bridge as the sun was setting.


Flute man outside in Golden Gate Park. I thought he was pretty cool.
 Japanese Tea Garden Pictures!









and me and Mom indulged ourselves in a visit to our favorite sushi place:



Oh it was so good!!! >.<

And I know this is kind of a short and lame post but that's what I got for now. I'm thinking about writing an essay of the experience (idea courtesy of Aunt Colleen). It will be called, "Flowers for Grandfather." see? Doesn't that sound good already? And I haven't even begun writing it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile! ^-^