Friday, April 13, 2012

Road Trip!!

So maybe a six hour drive to San Diego for a day and a half's worth of fun wasn't our greatest idea ever... But in my mind, the adventure is worth it.

Things I have learned:

-Cameron does not like his picture taken.

-However, you can snap a picture of him if you wait a sufficient amount of time until he is busy doing something else.

-how to drive at high speeds on a freeway in the wind. (and all this at night)

-"Party Rockers" and "I'm Sexy and I know it" are by the same band. (for some reason, I didn't know this)

The trip was pretty exciting. I drove for an hour and a half into Yuma. Cameron composed his own rendition of "I'm Sexy and I Know It" only it was the window washing edition. (Think, "ahh girl, look at this window...")

Coming from Yuma, we met up with some snow!! Dad said it was like the millennium falcon scene in Star Wars. (But please don't ask me which scene that is, because I honestly don't remember.)

And because I don't have a "real" computer for the weekend and Bernard does not have a memory card slot, I am resigned to posting crappy cellphone photos to document this experience. And the formatting is a little funky, but I can edit it when I get home. This is what I get for blogging on an iPhone app when I'm on an iPad. (Unfortunately, there is not an adequate app for blogging made for the iPad.)
Dark cellphone picture of dad giving me "the look" for snapping a photo.

1 comment:

  1. The best "Sexy and I Know It" parody is the one of Peeta from Hunger Games..."I've got a loaf in my hand and I'm not afraid to throw it, throw it, throw it--I'm Peeta and you know it." haha. i hate that song otherwise. is Bernard the name of your iPad?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile! ^-^