Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Place of my Childhood

I didn't think we'd actually make it, but we went to Round Table Pizza!! Granted, it was ten o'clock at night, but that's not the point. The point is that we made it!

I did all the things I did when I was little. I ordered a personal sized "Misha Special," which consists of pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and olives. I skipped the sausage this time and I didn't pick off all the toppings and leave the rest, but otherwise, it was exactly like all times.

The place looked exactly the same too!! And the little arcade room with the candy machines was still there! I actually wasted two quarters in one of those machines. All I got were two dinky little pieces of candy, but it's the memory that counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile! ^-^