Thursday, January 28, 2010

ATC's

Every few months or so, I discover something new that I attack with wild enthusiasm. This time, it's ATC's or artist trading cards. Essentially, they are small works of art, of any media, that fit on a 3½"X2½" sheet of paper-the same size as a typical sports trading card. The only rule of ATC's is the sizing and because it can be made using any media, it is very open to creativity-which is what I like! The possibilities are endless!





There are three things you can do with them. 1) keep them 2) trade them or 3) swap them. At this point, I'm doing a combination of all three. Keeping some, trading others, swapping more. These two are for a swap. I'll be sending them out tomorrow. I can't wait to see what comes back to me. I'm so excited. In a swap, you make several ATC's-all the same and send them along with a SASE (Self-Adressed-Stamped-Envelope) to your hostess. She divides up the cards equally and sends new ones back to you! It's been quite fun so far. I'm still learning the ropes of it but that's all part of the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile! ^-^